From the Idaho Health and Welfare Application for Benefits:

Do I Have to Be a Citizen?

No. Please do not let fear of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) keep you from seeking needed benefits for your family. Receiving health coverage, Food Stamps, and child care for your eligible children will not prevent you from gaining lawful, permanent residence or U.S. citizenship, or from sponsoring relatives, if you can support them....







Friday, June 30, 2006

Lunsford confession

All while I was growing up I really wanted to be a lawyer.  I thought this was one of the most helpful and wonderful careers a person could have.  I wanted to be a criminal defense attorney.  I wanted to save all the people who were being wronged by our justice system.   Then I discovered it didn't work that way.  There was a downside. 
Here is part of the downside.  John Evander Couey confessed to killing Jessica Marie Lunsford age 9.  His defense attorneys are trying to get the confession thrown out. 
I couldn't do that.  Why is our justice system built this way?  Originally I'm sure it was all for very good reason.  Now, it is just twisted and wrong the way these laws are used and abused. 
If someone confesses to a killing and as in this case even goes so far as to tell the police where to find the body.  That should be good enough!  At that point you shouldn't even need to waste money on a trial.  Straight to the judge for sentencing. 
Read this news article and pay particular attention to the very first paragraph about how Jessicas body was found and think about what that little girl went through.  Then come back and tell me I'm wrong:  Lunsford confession Ruling
 
 

 

FREE information on government grants, auctions, and more!  www.freefromscams.com

 

 

 

Technorati Tags : , , , , ,

 
 
 
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Lunsford confession"

 

post a comment